If you’re an experienced or newbie content creator and want advice on how to grow your business schedule a mentoring session today and leave your 9-5 behind!
Schedule A Content Creator Business Mentoring Session to help take your business to the next level and say goodby to your 9-5!
Maybe you’re looking to:
- Launch a blog
- Launch a product
- Make money online
- Find a new side hustle
- Leave your 9-5
Whatever it is if it’s related to business chances are I’ve done it and can help. Starting in July, I will be holding Friday “Pick My Brain” mentor/coaching sessions. You will be able to schedule a 30 minute or 60 min block of time to meet with me over zoom to go over anything and everything business-related.
You’ll shoot me your business questions (2 questions for a 30 min session and 4 questions for 60 min session) 1 week before our meeting. I’ll review your questions and prepare a mentoring/coaching session dedicated to your questions. When we meet we will hop on a Zoom call, I’ll share my screen and I’ll answer your questions step-by-step being sure to show you my screen, give examples, and provide resources. I will also give you suggestions on things to do after our session so you get the most out of our session.
Things I can help you with during a 30-minute session:
- Answer questions about starting a blog
- Give resources on tools I use to run my business and show you how to use them
- Give tips on hiring employees and or working with interns
- How to set up your business (let’s talk Sole Proprietorships, LLCs, and S-Corps).
and much more…
Things I can help you with during a 60-minute session:
- Draft a pitch letter
- Show you how to search for brand contacts and show you my step by step process
- Show you my pitch process. Initial pitch, follow-up pitch, and how to automate this process.
- Help you negotiate a pending contract with a brand. Talk you through how much to charge and what to say
- Review a contract with a brand. This includes suggesting redlines, things you should ask, and more. (*This process may take longer than 60 minutes depending on the length of the contract so you may need to book 1.5 hours to fully redline a complete contract.)
and much more…
Content Creator Business Mentoring Session Booking Process
- Step One: Schedule a time to meet using Calendly
- Step Two: Once I receive your request, my assistant *may* reach out to you to collect more details or clarify any questions I might have.
- Step Three: If I have in-depth knowledge about your question(s) my assistant will reach out to you and confirm our session date and time as well as send you a payment link. I accept the following payment methods:
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex via Stripe and Square
- Direct payments via Zelle
- I do not accept Paypal or Venmo.
You will have 24 hours to pay for your session or I will have to free up your slot.
- Step Four: Once you have completed your payment you will receive a confirmation email from my assistant which will include your Zoom session information.
- Step Five: Show up on time for your appointment session. Sessions start on time and will start without you if you are late. Appointments need to be canceled 24 hours in advance in order to re-schedule appointments. You must reschedule your new appointment within 30 days. I do not offer refunds for no-shows appointments, appointments that are not canceled 24 hours in advance, or appointments not rescheduled within 30 days.
** All mentoring sessions are recorded and my assistant will send you the recording within 24 hours of our session.
Pricing For Content Creator Business Mentoring Sessions
**As of right now, these are the only mentoring sessions I am offering and I am only available on Fridays at the moment. If that happens to change I will update this page.