World In Four Days/Blacher Marketing Group is a Marketing Agency based in Mesa, Arizona that specializes in creating Written and Visual content for top Travel, Fashion, and Consumer Brands. We have been featured in Travel & Leisure, Conde Nest Traveler, USA Today, and ABC News 15 Arizona. Past clients have included Disney, SitchFix, Nordstroms, Pirates Booty, Hersey, Target, Walmart, OshKosh, Tieks, Ritz Carlton, and more.
World In Four Days/Blacher Marketing Group is currently hiring a Jr. Content Creator + Personal Assistant to work in our Mesa, Arizona home office (2 days per week) and remotely 2 days per week. Additional hours may be available based on needs.
Job Type: Part-Time
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: 20 hr per week (Monday-Thursday 9:30a-2:30p)
Salary: $15hr DOE
Experience: 1 Year Personal Assistant + 3 Years Social Media Experience Preferred
Education: High school or equivalent (Current or Recent College Grad Prefered)
Job Location: Must live 15-20 min from Mesa, AZ (85212) and have a car with valid insurance This position is 50% on-site (our home office) and 50% remote (Your home)
Travel Required: 10% (travel is optional and a mix of local and domestic)
This individual should be creative, hard-working, and self-motivated and have 1+ years of experience as a Personal Assistant and a working knowledge of Social Media (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube).
You should have a love for writing and be comfortable developing content around Domestic and International Travel, Women’s and Teens Fashion, Food, and Lifestyle content.
In the Jr. Content creator role, you will use your creative skills to brainstorm, create and edit content across our blogs and social media platforms.
Jr Content Creator Tasks
- Develop/Manage Blog Content
- Write blog posts (350-500 words) Travel, Fashion, Food, Parenting, Lifestyle, etc.
- Update old blog post. Adding in a new/remove old affiliate links and photos
- Link Building
- Manage our Instagram Account
- Write/Schedule 5 Instagram posts per week with captions and corresponding hashtags
- Engage with followers and like accounts via hashtags by commenting and liking posts
- Design and Post Instagram Stories (add hashtags, text, and graphics)
- Incorporate LTK tags and affiliate links.
- Additional Tasks as needed
In the Personal Assistant role, you’ll assist with managing my business and personal calendar, running errands, scheduling appointments, booking travel, etc.
Personal Assistant Tasks
- Run errands to (post office, make returns, pick up items for campaigns, etc).
- Assist with influencer campaigns + affiliate marketing for our e-commerce business
- Manage calendar and appointments
- Taking photos of products and add them to our Poshmark Store
- Basic photography (shoot product flat lays) make basic edits (color correction, filters, etc).
- Make phone calls (reservations, placing orders, etc.)
- Internet research
- Putting together pre-kits
- Updating/Managing or E-commerce, Poshmark, and Office Inventory
- Interact with our contractors
- Additional tasks as needed
- Excellent writer with the ability to produce content quickly that is free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- Get it done attitude
- Extreme attention to detail
- Take direction well
- The ability to follow through on tasks quickly with accuracy independently
- Be resourceful and have the ability to google information and/or obtain knowledge from a youtube video
Skills Highly Preferred but not required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Final Cut Pro or other video editing software
- Background in public relations and pitching media
In lieu of a resume and cover letter please complete the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/jehdMtce5zq9swj3A We are unable to take inquires by e-mail. Interviews will be scheduled over the next 7-10 days.