Looking for a fun way to celebrate Memorial Weekend with the kids but don’t want to tackle the outside heat? Here’s how we took the classic s’more treat and moved it indoors. This post was sponsored by Honey Maid Snacks, but all opinions are my own.
Why I Love Oven S’mores
- S’mores in bulk – Unlike campfire s’mores that are typically made one by one, oven s’more can be made in bulk which is ideal if you have a large family, need to make them in advance or if you planning a summer get together.
- They can be made year-round in any weather condition. Is it a rainy day but you’re craving a marshmallowy-chocolate treat…oven s’mores are perfect! Super hot outside and don’t want to battle with the heat…over s’more are the answer.
- Safety – Since these s’mores are made in the oven, there is no need for a campfire, and kids and parents don’t have to worry about an open flame.
- Speed – With campfire s’mores, you have to gather wood, start a fire and wait for the fire to heat up. This takes time and when you have impatient kids, time is not always on your side. Oven s’mores are super quick to make and are usually done before you can even clean up the kitchen.
What You’ll Need To Pull Off Oven S’mores
- Honey Maid Grahams Honey – Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers are made with real honey for just the right amount of sweetness to keep you happy.
- Hershey’s, Milk Chocolate Candy Bars – Made of creamy milk chocolate that’s been a classic for decades, HERSHEY’S milk chocolate bars make life more delicious and are a must for oven s’mores.
- Jet-puffed Marshmallows – Jet-Puffed S’more Marshmallows are a delicious and versatile dessert topping and I love that they are the perfect square shape to fit your graham cracker.
How To Make S’mores In The Oven
- First-line your cookie sheet with graham crackers. I like to use packaged Honey Maid Grahams Honey because they taste great and come in squares. With oven s’mores, you can make one or 10 on the same sheet pan!
- Place Jet-puffed Marshmallows on one side of the pair of Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers and place one square of your Hershey’s, Milk Chocolate Candy Bar on the other graham cracker, as shown above.
- Turn your oven to broil. Place s’more in the oven under the broiler for 1-2 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on them! They brown quickly!!
- Remove s’mores from the oven and match a marshmallow top to a chocolate bottom and create a sandwich. Enjoy!